G2, G2L, G2S, UR, RS, RU, SSP
- Rugged and waterproof, the Montana 680T is element-proof.
- 4-inch dual-orientation, sunlight-readable touchscreen and glove-friendly touchscreen display, to give you vivid colors and high-resolution images.
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera automatically geotags photos.
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
- Preloaded TOPO maps, plus 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.
- Specific GPS cradle included (vehicle mounting kit required).
- Includes a preloaded map for US.
- SSV: RAM GPS Mount (715003325) required for UR.
- Radio/GPS Console Adapter (715001404) required on RS, RU (except X mr models and with Snorkel Kit (715001728)).