REV-XS, REV-XP, REV-XR, REV (G4)
- All the benefits of 286 Phantom Series studs.
- Unique track design makes it the only traction product available to maintain track warranty and track life.
- Kit complete with stud, nut and support plate.
- The only traction product approved by BRP.
- To install the studs, always use the installation tools, procedures and torque specified in the instructions.
- Proper installation provides maximum product longevity and helps prevent track damage.
- BRP recommends that studs be installed by authorized BRP dealers, and on approved pre-patterned tracks only.
- These tracks come standard on most 2015 Ski-Doo snowmobiles.
- Look for this symbol on your track.
- Woody’s products are designed to fit and interact with each other.
- The stud nut and support plate form a complete unit.
- The use of aggressive skis, ski carbide runners or studs will alter the handling of your snowmobile, particularly in terms of manoeuvrability, acceleration and braking.
- Please refer to your Operators Guide for more details.